We know how to adapt our style to the voice of your company to ensure your blog or website is compelling, engaging and most of all reflects who you are and what your business stands for.
Website & Blogging content has the power to influence people
Writing for a website or blog is different from any other kind of writing. People who surf the Web want to find information quickly. They don’t want to spend a lot of time trying to find what they’re looking for, and they won’t spend time on your website or blog if you don’t get to the point.
Reading online is about 25% slower than reading from a book. So not only are people scanning your writing to find the information they want – their reading is slower than usual.
Writing for the web is about marketing, branding, the psychology behind why your audiences buy and great storytelling. Our aim is to influence, persuade and compel people.
When we write your website or your blog we:
- Understand your audiences and adapt the content and style to appeal to them
- Understand your businesses UPS’s and messages
- Include your keywords for SEO
- Use creative and impactful titles
- Short and succinct paragraphs and sentences written in plain language
- Seek out visuals, videos and links to supplement great content
- Ghostwrite your blogs in a personal, conversational style while adding value to your audiences