Digital channels are integrated as a key part of all our PR campaigns. Our Digital PR services include online reputation management, online article distribution, social media management and ensuring your online press rooms are updated.
Digital or Web PR is simply the ways you can get your message out there and engage with your audiences immediately in the digital space. Digital PR integrates with traditional PR to connect with your customers and potential customers to create brand awareness and exposure in the digital world.
To do digital PR properly you need:
- A reputation management strategy
- Response guidelines – this provides a guide to the team on what to say and how to respond to both negative and positive communication
- Identification of the right online sites, blogs, forums, industry sites and social media for your business
- Know where your different audiences are
- Plan your content and engagement strategy effectively
- Identify your own digital assets and use them properly
Our services include:
- Submission of articles to online channels
- Ensuring the content is relevant and includes relevant keywords
- Content partnerships with media channels
- Creating content, conversations and engaging with audiences in social media channels
- Managing your social media pages
- Ensuring an effective online press room with company fact sheets, biographies, photographs, content, Q&A’s and other relevant information